Sunday 22 June 2008

Let me start by introducing myself...




I'm Poppy, I'm 17 years old and I currently reside in a cave in Birmingham, West Midlands.
Nothing much happens around here, unless you're still besotted by the 20 yr old ladz indie scene. Which I stress I am not.
The two main 'interests' in my life currently (the latter by choice) are jumping through the hoops of the modern education system (Fine Art, History and English at college) and my band, Poppy & The Jezebels.
The rest of my time (apart from when I have to like.. eat, sleep, talk to people...) is spent doing the following-
1. Collecting rare/designer vintage, or unusual modern stage costume. When I can afford it, of course. If I can't I just stare at it, silently weeping.
2. Designing, crafting and making stage clothes, jewellery and accessories.
And that is basically what my blog is all abowt. Enjoy!

You can contact me by clicking here

No comments: