Sunday 22 June 2008

Photographed on Portobello Market for STYLE SLICKER

Last time I went on a trip to London a girl came and asked me if she could take a photograph of what I was wearing, which of course I accepted. A few days later she contacted me through my band's myspace. Somebody on her site knew who I was, which I was pleased about because I really like the photograph.



Here I'm wearing a Agent Provocateur t-shirt from a coupl'a seasons ago, Cheap Monday jeans, red shoes from the January sale at Urban Outfitters and lips bag from the Rag Market, Birmingham. That bag is the single item that gets commented on the most of all the things I wear.. and it was only a fiver. All hail cheap tacky bags!



If you're interested, Style Slicker has LOADS of photographs of girls slinking around London. Some of the outfits are worth a looky! Click here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Poppy!!!!!Glad you liked the photograph also it's been used on Refinery29 website too (fashion and trend website) check out this link:

http://pipeline.refinery29.com/street_seen/hello_dali_surrealist_street_l.php


Kit x
Style Slicker

p.s if you would like me to email you the original photos, you're more than welcome