Monday 19 January 2009

Find of the month!




Every so often I bless my lucky stars that I have a boyfriend who lives in London. We always have a great time going to all the best spots, plus cheap train tickets and no hotel fares means I always have some spare money for buying some good items.


My mom has been harking on about these Melissa for Vivienne Westwood shoes since forever. Available in a myriad of colours, in a washable and very wearable rubber and with the trademark Westwood pawlike sculptured toe, I knew i'd love a pair if they were just that bit cheaper. I bought some flat Melissa shoes in the sale at Urban outfitters more than a year ago, and I'm still wearing them coz they don't perish and any scuff marks can be effectively removed with a little nail varnish remover, which is a definite plus!


This weekend I was pretty chuffed to find several pairs in Kokon Tozai ON SALE for £68 a pop. I bought the magenta ones, safe in the knowledge i'd still have them strapped to my feet in a years time. Wunderbar! If you fancy a pair yourself, Go have a look at the Kokon Tozai website for more details. Pretty sure the shop still has most sizes in a few colours... and if you're unlucky the shop also sells some brilliant porcelain skulls and knitted skeletons to cheer you....

No comments: